Cervello is the leading railway cybersecurity provider, empowering rail infrastructures around the world with cyber-safe, continuous and reliable operations.
We're growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players to join our ride. We are looking for a stellar Product Manager with extensive inbound and outbound experience. A smart, fast-thinker, highly motivated, passionate and true team player.
As a Product Manager at Cervello, you will drive a super-innovative product, collect requirements, define capabilities, envision, build and orchestrate one of the fastest growing cybersecurity products in the transportation industry. Additionally, you will explore new technologies, domains, concepts, and validate them methodically with customers and partners.
At Cervello, you will work in a dynamic, hard-working, agile environment with highly talented teammates, and high-end global customers and partners.
How You'll Make An Impact
- Build the business case for new products and features through market research, competitive analysis and feedback from users and other stakeholders
- Gather qualitative and quantitative insights via data analyses, user interviews and usability studies, with the goal of identifying customer pain points and opportunities for product enhancements
- Write product specifications and build wireframes. Work closely with UX/UI designers to deliver simple and user-friendly products
- Communicate technical concepts, constraints, and milestones to various stakeholders
- Serve as the internal functional expert on all features you manage
- Define and own the product objectives, use cases, roadmap, themes and epics
- Work with the R&D, Customer Success, Support and Sales teams to execute the product roadmap and timeline
What We'd Love To See
- 4+ years of demonstrated track record launching multiple successful products and features for SaaS and web applications in the B2B and enterprise space
- You are a self-starter with a bias to action, and you have the ability to manage complex projects with limited resources and competing priorities
- You are a data native speaker. You can build, understand and communicate impact in numbers and graphs. You know how to generate actionable insights that can make a difference
- Experience in working in the Cybersecurity space - Advantage
- You can drive collaboration across multiple disciplines - data, marketing, operations, and sales
- You articulate clearly, having honed excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You can turn problems into stories that people want to care about, and you can write it all down clearly so that everyone can get on the same page
- You have a strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
- You're fluent in English, with excellent speaking and writing skills
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field - Huge Advantage