Cervello is a global leader in the field of railway cybersecurity, on a mission to enable the safest, best-performing, most reliable, and resilient railway operation worldwide.
We are rapidly growing and are on the hunt for highly-driven senior security research to join our exciting ride and play a significant role in the company's growth. If you are looking to hop on the innovation train and pave the way for cyber-safe railway journeys, you belong with us! We look for all-stars, self-starters, and quick learners. We embrace bold ideas, encourage experimentation, challenge ourselves, and believe that people are our most important asset. Every team member counts.
We invite you to join a team of mission-oriented, creative, enthusiastic, talented, and hard-working people, all joining forces for a game-changing cause. If you’re driven by the challenge and wish to have an impact on one of the most fascinating fields in cybersecurity today, we are waiting for you!
- Expose and exploit new vulnerabilities in railway systems
- Be part of the Software Security Engineering Team as a hands-on engineer.
- Research communication networks and protocols
- Take ideas from design to deployment
- Create and lead the architecture and design of our cyberattack framework
- 4+ years of relevant industry hands-on experience in cybersecurity
- 3+ years of relevant industry hands-on experience in software development in one or more of the following: Python, C/C++, Java, Go.
- Experience with vulnerability research and analysis including reverse engineering and exploit development
- Experience in performing hands-on penetration testing
- Knowledge and understanding of networking and internet protocols
- A quick learner, ready to work in a fast-paced multi-task environment
- A team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to assume ownership of goals and products, and take part in all development stages
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge and understanding of mobile and GSM protocols
- Operating system internals including memory/process/thread management
- Deep knowledge of Linux internals, network protocols, and cryptography standards