for avoidance of doubt, you hereby consent to the collection, processing and use of your Personal Information. you also acknowledge and confirm that you are not required to provide us with your Personal Information and that such information is voluntarily provided to us but is essential for providing you with some of the Services.
What Information We Collect about you?
We collect two types of data and information about our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personally Identifiable Information” or “Non-PII”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-PII. Non-PII is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering into and/or using the Service. Non-PII which is being collected consists of technical information, device information and general Site and Services activity information. This information includes: type and version of the device you use or from which you access the Services, type and version of your operating system and carrier (where in mobile), type and version of your browser (via your user agent parameters), keyboard language, screen resolution, User's clicks or searches on the Services and referral URL (i.e., the website from which you arrive to our Services).
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Visitors of the Site automatically provide their IP address and/or advertiser identifier (when available on a mobile device) mainly for enhancing the User's experience and for geo-location and security purposes as further detailed below. Additionally, we may use User's IP addresses over time for anti-fraud detection and prevention. You may also choose to provide us, via the Site, Personal Information, including your full name, email address and the name of the entity you represent, in order for us to be able to contact you and give you further information about our Services. Additional information may be requested from time to time upon the then-current need.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-PII connected or linked to any Personal Information is deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists or possible. It should also be clarified a User is not legally obligated to use the Site, or to disclose any information whatsoever to Cervello.
How Do We Collect Information?
- We collect information which provided by you.
We collect Personal Information when you submit your message through the 'contact us' form. We may gather, collect and store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers, after we ensure that they meet industry security standards.
- Information we automatically collect.
We may also automatically collect certain technical data that is sent to us from the computer, mobile device and/or browser through which you access the Site. This may include, without limitation, a unique identifier associated with your access device and/or browser (including, for example, your IP address), characteristics about your access device and/or browser, statistics on your activities on the Site, information about how you came to the Site and data collected through cookies, web beacons, flash cookies, and other similar technologies.
- Information from other sources. We may also collect or receive Personal Information from third-party sources, such as third-party websites or integrations, our service providers, our business partners and sponsors, and other third parties.
For What Purposes We Collect Information?
- Non-PII is collected for the following purposes:
We need such information to be able to tackle and resolve bugs, errors and other issues that may arise from time to time, and we want to better understand our visitors, so we can constantly improve our Services and make them relevant. We extract statistics and aggregations from the information, to allow better research over time, improve the quality of the Service by formulating, customizing and enhancing the experience and design of the Site.
- Personal Information is collected in order to:
Allow us to contact prospective visitors with proposals and tailored information regarding the Services., as well as to determine general geo-location information (i.e., country and region) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Users as well as in order to safeguard our Services.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Cervello may share your Personal Information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, subject to applicable law, as follows:
- Agents, consultants, and service providers.
We may share your Personal Information with our contractors and service providers who process Personal Information on behalf of us to perform certain business-related functions. These companies may include our marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers, and others. When we engage such service providers to perform such functions, we may provide them with information, including Personal Information, in connection with their performance of such functions.
- Legal requirements.
We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law in order to, for example, respond to a subpoena or request from law enforcement, a court or a government agency (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect or defend our rights, interests or property or that of third parties, (iii) prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site, (iv) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (v) protect against legal liability.
- Marketing purposes.
Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, we may share your Personal Information for marketing purposes, including without limitation, to inform you about our own and third-parties’ services or products that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of us using your Personal Information in this way by emailing us at email@example.com.
- With your consent.
We may share your Personal Information with third parties when we have obtained your consent to do so.
- Aggregated or de-identified data.
You can browse the Site without providing any Personal Information (other than data collected automatically to the extent it is considered Personal Information under applicable laws) or you may decide to simply limit the Personal Information you provide.
Where it is in accordance with your marketing preferences, Cervello may send you electronic communications marketing or advertising the Site themselves, events, products or services on the Site, and/or third-party products or services that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of receiving these electronic communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any such electronic communication. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Certain electronic communications from Cervello are responsive to your requests. Notwithstanding any unsubscribe election that you have made, you may still receive transactional or responsive emails. You can only stop receiving these types of communications by contacting us at email@example.com
Retention of the Personal Information
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise, we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes for which such Personal Information was collected, including without limitation, for future analytics and analysis, in order to comply with our legal or business requirements or obligations and to resolve disputes or to enforce our Terms, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws. Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Service may remain on our servers indefinitely.
The Services are intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Cervello does not intend to, and does not knowingly, collect Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Services. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have reasons to suspect that we have collected Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) so we will delete such information as quickly as possible.
We take reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Services and Personal information and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures. We use reputable and high standard third party vendors and make sure to separate your sensitive data from another data about your use of the Services. Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information will never occur. It is hereby clarified, Cervello shall not be responsible or liable for unauthorized access, hacking, or other security intrusions or failure to store or the theft, deletion, corruption, destruction, damage, or loss of any data or information.
Third Party Service Providers
Links to Third Party Websites
Information for European Users Only.
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation (or the "GDPR") requires us to outline the lawful basis we rely on to process Personal Information such as when you provided your consent. It is necessary for our contractual relationship. The processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations. The processing is necessary for our legitimate interest as a cyber security for example, to monitor and improve our Site and Services, to properly administer our Site, business and communications with Users, to properly manage our customer relationships, to protect the security and integrity of our systems, to send you direct marketing communications (subject to your ability to opt out), to provide you with customer service, etc.).
GDPR gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their Personal Information. Accordingly, we are delighted to offer transparency and access controls to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of access - the right to be informed of, and request access to, the Personal Information we process about you;
- Right to rectification - the right to request that we amend or update your Personal Information where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure - the right to request that we delete your Personal Information;
- Right to restrict - the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your Personal Information;
- Right to object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your Personal Information on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your Personal Information being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability - the right to request a copy of your Personal Information in electronic format and the right to transmit that Personal Information for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making - the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- You may exercise these rights, or if you have a compliant about how we handle your Personal Information, please email us at email@example.com
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.
When you access the Site, we or our third-party service providers may use industry-wide technologies such as "cookies" or other similar technologies which store certain information on your device or your general use of the Site ("Cookies"). This allows us to enable automatic activation of certain features and make your experience much more convenient and effortless. We or our authorized third-party service providers may use both session cookies (which expire once you close the Site) and persistent cookies (which stay on your system until you delete them). It is easy to disable or delete Cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer's hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you disable or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited. Cookies usually store only Non-personal Information, such as the web pages you have visited, the duration of your browsing, etc. Cervello does not control such third-party service providers.
Cross-Borders Information Transfer
We may transfer information collected about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third-party service providers across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world (all solely for legitimate business purposes). Please note that we may transfer such information to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to such transfer of information.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, email address) for the purpose of providing you updates, news, notices and materials related to our current and/or future products and Services. You may withdraw your consent any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” option that is made available to you in any email communication that is not essential to the operation of the Services.